First Access Visa® Credit Card review
Read our comprehensive First Access Visa® Credit Card review and find out why this might be the perfect card to help you build and establish a strong credit score for yourself!
First Access Visa® Credit Card: Unlock the rewards of a better and brighter financial future!
The First Access Visa® Credit Card can be a great option for those looking to build and strengthen their credit foundation. With a simple application process and fast approval, this card can be a helpful tool on the road to financial freedom.
- Credit Score: You can apply for the First Access Visa® regardless of your rating.
- APR: 34.99%.
- Annual Fee: To add this card to your wallet, you’ll have to pay $75 during your first year, and $48 thereafter.
- Fees: $95 one-time activation fee, $8.25 monthly fee starting on your 2nd year as a cardmember, $40 for late payments.
- Welcome bonus: There’s no welcome bonuses available at this time.
- Rewards: 1% cash back, in the form of 1 point per dollar when you pay your credit card bill.
The card offers perks like online account management and the ability to use your card anywhere Visa is accepted.
If you’ve been denied credit before, the First Access Visa® can be your chance to regain purchasing power and a better rating.
In this comprehensive review, we’ll look over all the features, benefits and potential drawbacks attached to the First Access Visa® Credit Card.
Read on to learn how this credit-building facility can help you achieve your dream score!
First Access Visa® Credit Card: a complete overview
Are you looking to build or rebuild your credit score? The First Access Visa® could be of great use to you. With a straightforward application process, you can get started on the path to better credit in no time.
This card also comes with some great benefits, like online account management and the ability to make purchases anywhere in the US.
It’s a convenient way to start building your credit history while enjoying the flexibility and convenience of a credit card.
However, keep in mind that the First Access Visa® Credit Card does come with higher than average fees and interest rates. So, make sure you’re using it responsibly and paying your balances on time to avoid any additional costs.
While this card can provide much needed emergency borrowing, it comes at a price – and it’s not cheap. For the first year as a member, you’ll have to pay a $75 annual fee and a $95 one-time activation fee.
During your second year, the annual fee comes at a lower price ($48), but is met with a monthly fee worth $8.25. Nevertheless, if you can’t get access to credit and would like an unsecured credit line for emergencies, this could be your ticket.
Reasons you may want this card
- This is a credit building facility, so you can qualify even with bad credit;
- Earn 1 point per dollar everytime your pay your balance, which equals $1 cashback.
- You won’t have to worry about putting down a security deposit with your First Access Visa®;
- First Access reports all account activities to the three main credit bureaus.
Why maybe you wouldn’t choose this card
- The First Access Visa® charges a lot of fees;
- Low credit limit, and the annual fee is deducted from the starting limit;
- Very high APR, so carrying a balance will result in high interest.
Inside the application process for the First Access Visa® Credit Card
Are you ready to take the next step in establishing your financial future? Achieving a better credit score is an essential stepping stone when it comes to building wealth and managing personal finances.
In the following link, we’ll explore the First Access Visa® Credit Card application process in great detail so you can request yours hassle-free today!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
RCS Store Card Review: Unleash the Retail Paradise!
Discover everything the RCS Store Card can offer in this complete review! Shop at more than 30,000 stores and enjoy exclusive benefits!Keep Reading
Visa Kreditkarte von DKB: Sicher und vielseitig weltweit!
Die Visa-Kreditkarte von DKB ist Ihr vertrauenswürdiger Begleiter für sichere Zahlungen, Online-Shopping und bequeme Bargeldabhebungen!Keep Reading
Extra Debit Card Review: the perfect card to start your credit journey
Do you want a practical and safe option to make your purchases without having to worry about interest rates? Read the Extra Debit Card reviewKeep Reading
You may also like
Apply for the Reflex® Platinum Mastercard®: wide acceptance to help you build credit
Get this card in just a few minutes and start building credit with a little help from our Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® guide to apply for it.Keep Reading
Citi Custom Cash℠ Card Review
Like what you see on the Citi Custom Cash℠ Card review? Apply now with our step-by-step application guide and start enjoying.Keep Reading