Capital One Platinum Credit Card review
The Capital One Platinum Credit Card makes it easy to build up your score! With fraud coverage and 24/7 customer service, you can have peace of mind while you build a brighter financial future.
Capital One Platinum Credit Card: Take a step towards financial security and a healthier credit score!
Are you searching for a powerful addition to your credit portfolio? The Capital One Platinum Credit Card offers a simple yet effective way to get your score to where you deserve.
- Credit Score: People with a fair score or limited credit history may qualify.
- APR: Purchases and transfers have a 29.99% variable rate.
- Annual Fee: There are zero membership fees attached to this card.
- Fees: 3% or $3 for each cash advance, and up to $40 for late payments.
- Welcome bonus: There are no promotions currently.
- Rewards: There are currently no rewards programs attached to the card.
With this card, you’ll get impressive purchasing power and reliable account management tools designed to make building and maintaining your credit effortless.
From $0 annual fee to tools that help you stay on top of your finances, here’s our review of what makes the Capital One Platinum Credit Card one of the best cards around.
Capital One Platinum Credit Card: a complete overview
The Capital One Platinum offers a reliable and simple path for people who are looking to increase their purchasing power and work on their credit score.
This card is designed to help you build or improve your credit score, so if you’re looking for a convenient and easy way to boost your score to new levels, this card might be a great fit for you.
What stands out with the Capital One Platinum Credit Card is that unlike most cards in its category there’s no membership fees. That means you won’t have to pay anything just to keep the card in your wallet.
Plus, paying your balance on time for the first six months may get you access to a higher spending limit. That can be really helpful if you’re trying to make a big purchase or cover unexpected expenses.
Overall, if you’re looking for a credit card that can help you build and establish your rating, the Capital One Platinum Credit Card might be the ticket.
With top security features and credit bureau reporting, it’s a solid choice for anyone who wants a simple card structure.
Reasons you may want this card
- This card is designed to help you build or improve your credit score, making it a great option if you’re just starting out with credit or trying to boost your score.
- With no annual fee, you won’t have to worry about paying extra just to keep the card in your wallet.
- You may be eligible for a higher credit limit with six on time payments, giving you more flexibility with your spending.
- There are no foreign transaction fees, which means you can take this card abroad with you and not worry about paying extra on international purchases.
Why maybe you wouldn’t choose this card
- The Capital One Platinum has no rewards program and its purpose is credit building only.
- This card has a relatively high APR that could increase your debt if you carry a balance from month to month.
- Unlike other credit cards, the Capital One Platinum doesn’t offer an introductory APR, which means you won’t have a period of time to pay off your purchases without accruing interest.
- While the credit limit is determined by your creditworthiness, the card’s average credit limit is lower than other similar credit cards, making it less suitable for large purchases or emergencies.
Inside the application process for the Capital One Platinum Credit Card
So, do you feel like you’re ready to start building your credit? Then take a closer look at the Capital One Platinum Credit Card – it’s perfect for those looking to take their first steps on the road to success with a strong credit history.
In the following link, we’ll walk you through the entire process so you can easily request your card hassle-free!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Apply for the Citi Custom Cash℠ Card
Earn rewards for your everyday purchases while also managing your finances: learn how to apply for the Citi Custom Cash℠ Card!Keep Reading
Apply for the SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
Learn how to apply for the SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card today and take advantage of all the great benefits it has to offer!Keep Reading
You may also like
Apply for the U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card
Want to earn cash back on your everyday purchases? Apply for the U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card to find the solution!Keep Reading
Total Visa® Card review
Get the full story on Total Visa® Card by reading our comprehensive review. We cover everything you need to know before applying!Keep Reading
First Digital Mastercard® review: Get Approved Easily and Build Credit
In this First Digital Mastercard® review you're going to learn about how this card allows you to build credit.Keep Reading