FIT® Platinum Mastercard® review: Get a $400 line of credit!
Check out this FIT® Platinum Mastercard review to learn how you can build and establish your score and get a credit line of $800 in just six months!
FIT® Platinum Mastercard®: Get the purchasing power you deserve and elevate your credit score!
Are you looking for an easy and accessible way to build your credit score? In this FIT® Platinum Mastercard® review, we’ll show you a great option for individuals looking to make the most out of their spending while also increasing their credit.
- Credit Score: You can apply for the FIT® Platinum even with a bad score and limited history.
- APR: The FIT® Platinum Mastercard® has a variable 29.99% APR on purchases.
- Annual Fee: $99.
- Fees: One-time activation fee of $89, monthly fee starting at the 2nd year of membership at $6.25. Cash advance fee 0% during your first year, $5 or 5% thereafter. Foreign transaction fees are 0% during your first year and 3% thereafter. Max late fee up to $41.
- Welcome Bonus: There is no current promo attached to the FIT® Platinum.
- Rewards: The FIT® Platinum Mastercard® doesn’t have a rewards program.
If you’ve been denied credit in the past, the FIT® Platinum Mastercard® offers the opportunity to put your deserved purchasing power back in your hands.
You can get an unsecured credit limit of $400 and double it to $800 in just 6 months of responsible use! You’ll have access to a convenient and secure credit facility and the prestige of a Mastercard® product.
So if you’re looking for an easy and convenient way to boost your score to new levels, keep reading our FIT® Platinum Mastercard® review to learn how!
FIT® Platinum Mastercard®: a complete overview
The FIT® Platinum Mastercard® is a credit card that offers a range of benefits and rewards for cardholders.
It’s designed to help individuals build and improve their credit score over time, as well as provide them with tools and resources to manage their finances effectively.
With this card, you’ll get a $400 credit line to use however you want. With responsible use and on-time payments, you can double that amount to $800!
Continental Finance – the card’s issuer – reports all monthly payments to the main credit bureaus. That can help you improve your score and reach your financial goals faster!
The card charges a $99 annual fee and comes with a one-time $89 activation fee. There’s no monthly fee during your first year as a member, but a $6.25 fee applies during your second year.
With this card in hand, you can finally reach your financial dreams and make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted – whether online or in person!
Reasons you may want it
- Easy to qualify for, regardless of your current credit score;
- $400 unsecured credit line that can double after just 6 months;
- Reports monthly payments to the three main credit bureaus in the US;
- $0 Fraud Liability so you won’t be responsible for fraudulent activity.
Why maybe you wouldn’t choose it
- Charges quite a lot of fees with a one-time activation, annual, and monthly fees (starting 2nd year);
- High variable APR on purchases, so carrying a balance will result in high interest;
- No welcome bonuses, no rewards, no low introductory APR for new members.
Inside the application process for the FIT® Platinum Mastercard®
Now that you’ve read our FIT® Platinum Mastercard review, it’s time to learn how to apply for the card. In the following link, we’ll give you a complete walkthrough of the entire process, so read on!
About the author / Marcos
Chase Freedom Unlimited® review: Enjoy a lengthy 0% intro APR period
In this Chase Freedom Unlimited® review you are going to learn about this card's 1.5% cash back rewards and much more!Keep Reading
Rise Credit Review: 5-Day Risk-Free!
Considering RISE Credit Loans? Discover the ins and outs in our review. Learn about flexible loan options, credit score perks, and more!Keep Reading
Catch Every Swing: Watch MLB Games Online for Free!
Catch the excitement of MLB games online on your mobile device, and watch it absolutely free. Learn how in this post!Keep Reading
You may also like
Apply For The Platinum Card® from American Express: Travel Credits, and No Foreign Transaction Fees!
Follow this guide to apply for The Platinum Card® from American Express and start enjoying VIP travel perks and much more.Keep Reading
Discover the Best Apps When Traveling for a Seamless Journey
If you love to travel, you can find the best apps to use when traveling! Read on to download these essential apps before your next adventure!Keep Reading
Upgrade Cash Rewards review: Flexible credit line and chance for a low APR available
Check out this Upgrade Cash Rewards review and learn about this card's 1.5% cash back rewards on purchases, plus welcome bonus.Keep Reading