FIT® Platinum Mastercard® review: Get a $400 line of credit!
Check out this FIT® Platinum Mastercard review to learn how you can build and establish your score and get a credit line of $800 in just six months!
FIT® Platinum Mastercard®: Get the purchasing power you deserve and elevate your credit score!
Are you looking for an easy and accessible way to build your credit score? In this FIT® Platinum Mastercard® review, we’ll show you a great option for individuals looking to make the most out of their spending while also increasing their credit.
- Credit Score: You can apply for the FIT® Platinum even with a bad score and limited history.
- APR: The FIT® Platinum Mastercard® has a variable 29.99% APR on purchases.
- Annual Fee: $99.
- Fees: One-time activation fee of $89, monthly fee starting at the 2nd year of membership at $6.25. Cash advance fee 0% during your first year, $5 or 5% thereafter. Foreign transaction fees are 0% during your first year and 3% thereafter. Max late fee up to $41.
- Welcome Bonus: There is no current promo attached to the FIT® Platinum.
- Rewards: The FIT® Platinum Mastercard® doesn’t have a rewards program.
If you’ve been denied credit in the past, the FIT® Platinum Mastercard® offers the opportunity to put your deserved purchasing power back in your hands.
You can get an unsecured credit limit of $400 and double it to $800 in just 6 months of responsible use! You’ll have access to a convenient and secure credit facility and the prestige of a Mastercard® product.
So if you’re looking for an easy and convenient way to boost your score to new levels, keep reading our FIT® Platinum Mastercard® review to learn how!
FIT® Platinum Mastercard®: a complete overview
The FIT® Platinum Mastercard® is a credit card that offers a range of benefits and rewards for cardholders.
It’s designed to help individuals build and improve their credit score over time, as well as provide them with tools and resources to manage their finances effectively.
With this card, you’ll get a $400 credit line to use however you want. With responsible use and on-time payments, you can double that amount to $800!
Continental Finance – the card’s issuer – reports all monthly payments to the main credit bureaus. That can help you improve your score and reach your financial goals faster!
The card charges a $99 annual fee and comes with a one-time $89 activation fee. There’s no monthly fee during your first year as a member, but a $6.25 fee applies during your second year.
With this card in hand, you can finally reach your financial dreams and make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted – whether online or in person!
Reasons you may want it
- Easy to qualify for, regardless of your current credit score;
- $400 unsecured credit line that can double after just 6 months;
- Reports monthly payments to the three main credit bureaus in the US;
- $0 Fraud Liability so you won’t be responsible for fraudulent activity.
Why maybe you wouldn’t choose it
- Charges quite a lot of fees with a one-time activation, annual, and monthly fees (starting 2nd year);
- High variable APR on purchases, so carrying a balance will result in high interest;
- No welcome bonuses, no rewards, no low introductory APR for new members.
Inside the application process for the FIT® Platinum Mastercard®
Now that you’ve read our FIT® Platinum Mastercard review, it’s time to learn how to apply for the card. In the following link, we’ll give you a complete walkthrough of the entire process, so read on!
About the author / Marcos
Freedom Gold Card review
Get the inside scoop on the pros and cons of the Freedom Gold Card with our comprehensive review. Find out if it's right for you!Keep Reading
Apply for the Reflex® Platinum Mastercard®: wide acceptance to help you build credit
Get this card in just a few minutes and start building credit with a little help from our Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® guide to apply for it.Keep Reading
How to apply for the Assent Platinum Secured card: Regular Credit Reports!
Learn how to apply for a card to help you improve your credit with a little help from our Assent Platinum Secured card application guide.Keep Reading
You may also like
Apply for the Chase Freedom Unlimited®: Fraud protection and much more!
Check out this Chase Freedom Unlimited® application guide to learn how to apply for this card in just a few minutesKeep Reading
Wesbank Personal Loans: flexibility that fits your budget
Take control of your financial journey with Wesbank Personal Loans. Explore convenient loan options for unique circumstances.Keep Reading
One Key Rewards Program: Enjoy Personalized Travel Experiences
Take your travel game to the next level with One Key Rewards, where every trip is an opportunity to earn and redeem valuable rewards.Keep Reading