SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card review
What can the SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card from Capital One do for you? Read our complete review to find out if this credit card is right for your lifestyle and budget.
SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card: Ignite your savings and earn more on food and entertainment purchases!
Are you looking for a credit card that allows you to potentialize your rewards and can help you budget better? Enter the SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card – an unmatched option for those seeking an efficient way of spending, saving, and earning money.
- Credit Score: You need a good to excellent score to qualify.
- APR: Newcomers who want to consolidate debt or purchase expensive items can benefit from the first 15 months of 0% APR. After that period ends, a variable between 19.74% – 29.74% applies.
- Annual Fee: There are zero membership fees attached to the SavorOne.
- Fees: 3% fee on BTs made during the intro period, 3% or $3 on cash advances, and up to $40 for late and/or returned payments.
- Welcome bonus: New members who manage to spend $500 on the card within the first 3 months can benefit from a $200 cash bonus.
- Rewards: 10% back on Uber and Uber Eats purchases, 8% back on Capital One Entertainment. 5% back on travel through Capital One’s travel program, 3% back on dining, groceries, entertainment, and selected streaming. Plus, 1% back on all other card swipes.
Whether it’s traveling or shopping, this cash back card offers fantastic bonuses when you use it wisely. If you’re a foodie or love to attend live events, there’s hardly a better option out there for you!
Read on to find out more about what makes the SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card a top choice among consumers!
SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card: a complete overview
The SavorOne Cash Rewards is an incredibly popular card, and for good reason! With it, cardholders can earn cash back rewards on dining, entertainment, and grocery purchases – all with no annual fee.
With this card, you’ll get above average rewards that can get up to 10% back in your pocket.
The card also offers a sign-up bonus of $200 after spending $500 in the first three months of opening the account to sweeten the deal.
Additional benefits of the SavorOne include no foreign transaction fees, a 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months, and access to Capital One’s CreditWise program for monitoring credit scores and alerts.
Reasons you may want it
- With the SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card, you’ll earn a fantastic rewards rate on food and entertainment-related purchases, plus 1% on everything else.
- Unlike some other rewards credit cards, the SavorOne Cash Rewards doesn’t have an annual fee. This means you can earn cash back rewards without having to pay for the privilege of using the card.
- For new cardholders, the card offers an interest-free APR on purchases and transfers for the first 15 months. This can be a great way to finance large purchases or pay off debt interest-free.
- The SavorOne Cash Rewards is a Mastercard, which means you’ll have access to a variety of benefits and perks, including Mastercard ID Theft Protection, extended warranty coverage, and Mastercard Global Service.
- With the SavorOne, you’ll have the flexibility to use your rewards in the way that makes the most sense for you.
Why maybe you wouldn’t choose it
- You may not be eligible for the SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card if you have a lower credit score.
Inside the application process for the SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
Are you ready to bring your cash back game to new heights? The SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card is an unparalleled option for those looking to get more of life’s little luxuries.
With no annual fee and generous rewards, the card can put more money in your pocket with every purchase.
Learn how you can apply for the SavorOne Cash Rewards in the following link, and get started on the road to financial success!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Best Egg Loans: How does it work?
In need of a loan? Look no further than Best Egg Loans and discover how it works, including their competitive rates, and easy application.Keep Reading
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card review
In this Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card review you will learn about this card's cashback rewards!Keep Reading
Discover the Best Apps When Traveling for a Seamless Journey
If you love to travel, you can find the best apps to use when traveling! Read on to download these essential apps before your next adventure!Keep Reading
You may also like
MyLoan Review: The best loan offer is waiting to be found here!
Discover the convenience of MyLoan Co in our review. Learn about its cost-effectiveness - find the perfect loan for your needs!Keep Reading
Unveiling the MyPoint Credit Union Visa Card: A Comprehensive Review
Do you need a MyPoint Credit Union Visa Card review? Read on to learn about rates, fees, and rewards before making your decision!Keep Reading