PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® Credit Card review
Ready to take your credit score up a notch? Find out all the benefits of investing in a PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® Credit Card and why it's an ideal card for building credit.
PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® Credit Card: Get ahead financially and build a strong credit score!
When you’re struggling with a bad score, it’s hard to find institutions that will approve a credit line to your name. However, The PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® Credit Card is here to change that.
This credit card will give you the chance of a better and brighter financial future.
- Credit Score: The recommended score for this card is 500+.
- APR: 36%.
- Annual Fee: The PREMIER Bankcard® charges an annual fee between $50 and $125 depending on your creditworthiness.
- Fees: There’s a one-time program fee between $55 and $95 and a monthly fee between $0 and $10.40 depending on your credit standing. Cash advances are either 8% or $5 of the amount. 3% for foreign transactions, $39 for late/returned payments, $29 per additional user, and $35 for express card delivery.
- Welcome bonus: There is no current promotion attached to the PREMIER Bankcard®.
- Rewards: The PREMIER Bankcard® doesn’t have a rewards program.
With this card, you can get an unsecured $700 credit limit combined with a real Mastercard® purchasing power.
Also, responsible use will also get you far until you reach excellence, since the PREMIER Bankcard® reports monthly payments to credit bureaus.
So, are you ready to begin your credit journey and make your financial dreams come true?
Keep reading our PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® Credit Card review to learn why this might be the perfect card for your needs!
PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® Credit Card: a complete overview
The PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® is a solid alternative for people with bad credit looking to improve their finances.
With this card, you can get an unsecured $700 credit line and have the chance to increase it in just 12 months.
The card does come with quite a few fees, however – and they all vary according to your overall credit standing. For instance, you’ll have to pay a one-time program fee between $55 and $95.
The annual fee’s between $50 and $125, and the monthly fee, $0 to $10.40.
With the PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard®, you’ll have the ability to improve your score with good use as the company reports all monthly payments to credit bureaus.
Better yet, you’ll be able to keep track of your score and progress via mobile app.
Reasons you may want it
- Get the purchasing power of a real credit card with an unsecured credit line;
- Build and strengthen your score with monthly bureau reporting;
- Get free access to your FICO score and track your progress online.
Why maybe you wouldn’t choose it
- The card’s many fees make it expensive to own;
- You’ll have to pay your balance in full every month in order to avoid the sky high 36% APR.
Inside the application process for the PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® Credit Card
If you’re looking for a great way to build your credit and get the purchasing power you deserve, the PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® Credit Card may be just what you need.
In the following link, we’ll take an in-depth view of its application process so you can request yours with confidence.
So keep reading to learn how you can apply for the PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® and begin your road towards better credit today!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
First Access Visa® Credit Card review
Get the full scoop on the First Access Visa® credit card with this comprehensive review. Find out about benefits, fees, and resources!Keep Reading
GoVa Loans Review: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Mortgage Lending Service!
Home financing redefined! Find out how GoVa Loans can make buying a home a stress-free experience in this comprehensive post!Keep Reading
You may also like
Apply for the Freedom Gold Card
Get all the details you need on how to apply for the Freedom Gold card, plus our in-depth review of the features and benefits it offers.Keep Reading
Get the best travel perks with the Amex Green Card!
Is the Amex Green Card right for you? Our review breaks down its travel benefits - earn up to 3 points on purchases and 40K bonus points!Keep Reading
Unlocking Financial Potential: OpenSky® Plus Secured Visa® Card Review
Discover the OpenSky® Plus Secured Visa® Credit Card: Your guide to better credit and financial freedom. Read our in-depth review now!Keep Reading