Revvi Card review: earn cash back to build credit
With the Revvi Card you’ll get the purchasing power you deserve even if your score is less than ideal at the moment. Read our full review to learn about the features, benefits and potential drawbacks!
Revvi Card: Earn cash back rewards on your balance payments!
Getting an unsecured line of credit when your score is not in top shape is not the easiest task. Thankfully, the Revvi Card is here to give you a helping hand when you need it the most.
- Credit Score: You can apply for the Revvi Card even if you’re new to credit.
- APR: 34.99% variable on purchases.
- Annual Fee: $75 during your first year as a member, then $48 thereafter.
- Fees: New members need to pay a one-time $89 activation fee, and there’s a late payment fee up to $41. In your second year as a member, there’s a monthly fee of $6.25, and a 3% cash advance fee.
- Welcome bonus: There’s no current promo attached to the Revvi Card currently.
- Rewards: Earn 1% back on all of your Revvi Card balance payments.
This innovative credit facility offers you the ability to increase and strengthen your score and rewards your monthly payments with cash back rewards.
You can qualify with a bad score and enjoy all the benefits and special features of a real Visa card.
With our Revvi Card review, we’ll take an in-depth look at how these features can help you build a healthy financial foundation and achieve excellence with responsible use.
Keep reading to learn what makes Revvi so great and how it can help you reach your goals faster.
Revvi Card: a complete overview
The Revvi Card is a solid option for people with a bad score and who have been denied credit in the past to build up their rating. The card offers an easy online application and provides instant feedback.
To apply, you need a checking account to your name in order to pay for the one-time processing fee of $89.
You’ll also have to pay an annual fee of $75 during your first year as a Revvi member, but that amount is deducted from your initial spending limit.
You can request a credit limit increase after 12 months of responsible use. The Revvi Card also reports all payments to the three main credit bureaus in the US, helping you build your score over time.
You’ll have access to monitoring through TransUnion to see your progress.
Finally, while most credit cards offer cash back rewards on purchases, Revvi offers 1% back on payments.
So each month when you pay your balance, you’ll earn a percentage back and can redeem the amount for a statement credit after 6 months of card membership.
Reasons you may want this card
- You can qualify instantly, even with a bad credit score;
- Get an unsecured credit line with a Visa purchasing power;
- Earn cash back rewards every time you pay your monthly balance;
- Build and establish a strong credit foundation with monthly bureau reporting;
- Manage your account on-the-go with Revvi’s mobile app.
Why maybe you wouldn’t choose this card
- This is a very expensive card to own due to its activation fee, annual fee, and monthly fee starting on year 2;
- Cash back redemptions are limited to statement credit in 500-point increments after 6 months of using the card;
- The APR is very high, so if you plan on carrying a balance, you’ll end up paying high interest.
Inside the application process for the Revvi Card
So if you’re looking to build up your score and have better control of your finances, the Revvi Card can help you achieve that.
Check the following link to learn about its simple and secure application process and open the door to brighter opportunities!
Apply for the Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Card: Cash Back on Home, Auto, and Health Purchases
This post tells you how to apply for the Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Card. You will see how you can get this card in just a few minutes.Keep Reading
Achieve Early Retirement with Financial Independence Advisors and a Calculator
Ready to take control of your financial future? Learn how financial independence advisors can pave the way for an early retirement.Keep Reading
Applied Bank® Gold Preferred® Secured Visa® review
Want a card that doesn't require a credit score? See Applied Bank® Gold Preferred® Secured Visa® review in this article.Keep Reading
You may also like
Apply online for the First Latitude Platinum Mastercard® Secured Credit Card: learn how!
In this First Latitude Platinum Mastercard® Secured Credit Card application guide, you will learn how to apply for this card fast!Keep Reading
Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card review
Discover why the Wells Fargo Active Cash® card is worth considering for your next credit card. Learn about fees, rewards, and more!Keep Reading