Wells Fargo Reflect® Card review: Make smarter money decisions!
Get an in-depth review of the benefits and features of the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card balance transfer program. Learn how you can save money with a lower APR, no annual fee, and more!
Wells Fargo Reflect® Card: Get a generous 0% intro APR for up to 21 months!
If you’re looking for a credit card with a combination of low introductory APR, zero annual fees, and added protection, the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card may be the right choice for you.
This credit card offers a 0% introductory APR for up to 18 months on qualifying purchases and balance transfers.
You can also get a 3-month introductory APR extension, provided you make on-time minimum payments during the introductory period. After that period, the variable APR is between 17.74% to 29.74%.
The Wells Fargo Reflect® Card offers a number of additional benefits, including cell phone protection and access to a 24/7 on-demand forwarding dispatch network that provides emergency roadside assistance.
- Credit Score: You need an excellent score to request this card.
- APR: 0% APR up to 21 months on purchases and qualifying balance transfers. Once that period ends, the variable APR is between 17.74% and 29.74%.
- Annual Fee: There’s no monthly or annual fees attached to this card.
- Fees: 3% foreign transaction fee, $10 or 5% for cash advances. Intro fee of $5 or 3% on balance transfers, and 5% after the intro period ends.
- Welcome bonus: There are no promos currently.
- Rewards: This is not a rewards card, but you can get special deals and discounts through My Wells Fargo Deals.
If you’d like to learn more about this card’s perks and enjoy all of these amazing benefits, keep reading our full review!
Wells Fargo Reflect® Card: a complete overview
The Wells Fargo Reflect® offers a unique program designed to promote good financial habits.
Cardholders have access to a 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers up to 21 months after account opening, with a variable APR ranging from 17.74% and 29.74% thereafter.
In terms of benefits, the Wells Fargo Reflect® offers fraud protection, cell phone protection, and travel and emergency assistance services.
The card also provides budgeting tools and resources, such as spending reports and alerts, to help cardholders manage their finances more effectively.
The card has no annual fee and offers a 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers.
Balance transfer fees are 3% of the amount of each transfer during the intro period.
Cash advances cost the greater of $10 or 5% of the amount advanced, and late payment fees range from $15 to $40, depending on the balance.
Reasons you may want it
- One of the longest 0% APR periods in the market;
- No annual fee;
- Real Visa purchasing power with Wells Fargo prestige;
- Wells Fargo offers excellent customer service;
- Cell phone protection, zero fraud liability, and more!
Why maybe you wouldn’t choose it
- The Wells Fargo Reflect® is not a rewards credit card;
- There’s a balance transfer fee even during the intro period;
- There are no welcome bonuses.
Inside the application process for the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card
Are you looking to save time and money? The Wells Fargo Reflect® card might be the perfect option for you.
This easy-to-use credit card offers a variety of features that are designed for life on the go, as well as convenient ways to help manage your finances better – all at an affordable cost.
Check the following link to learn how you can easily apply for it online and what to expect from the application process.
About the author / Marcos
Easy Guide to Amex Membership Rewards: points worth and eligible cards
Unlock a world of possibilities with AMEX Membership Rewards points. Learn how to earn, redeem, and maximize the value of your rewards!Keep Reading
Apply for the Robinhood Investing App
Robinhood Investing App apply may be the ideal solution for you. Read our step-by-step guide and start investing right now!Keep Reading
Streamlining Finances: PayPal Prepaid Mastercard Review
Discover the pros and cons of the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard® in our in-depth review. Uncover the benefits and limitations of this card!Keep Reading
You may also like
How to apply for the Mission Lane Visa® Credit Card
Find out all of the information you need in order to successfully apply for the Mission Lane Visa® Credit Card and boost your score!Keep Reading
OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card review: No Credit Check!
Looking for a card that'll help you build credit with no credit checks required? Check out this OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card review.Keep Reading