Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard® Review
If you shop at Walmart - and you probably do - this credit card will be a great advantage in your wallet. Enjoy up to 5% cash back with your Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard®.
Meet Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard® – the credit card that will turn your Walmart purchases into incredible savings
Looking for a useful rewards credit card? Read this review to find out how the Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard® will help you to start saving on your Walmart purchases today.
Be sure to take advantage of all the exclusive benefits of this credit card.
- Credit Score: Good to excellent (between 700 and 850)
- APR: Variable, currently between 17.99% and 29.49
- Annual Fee: $0
- Fees: No foreign transaction fees. There is a late fee of up to $39 and
- 3 or 3% for cash advance.
- Welcome bonus: 5% cash back on Walmart purchases in your first 12 months.
- Rewards: 5% cashback on eligible purchases at Walmart.com, including in-store pickup and home delivery; 2% cashback on purchases at physical Walmart stores, restaurants and travel; 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
If you are looking for a credit card that offers exclusive benefits, then the Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard may be a great option for you.
This card offers a variety of benefits that set it apart from others, including discounts at Walmart stores, rewards on online and restaurant purchases, and even travel insurance benefits.
Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard®: a complete overview
One of the main advantages of this card is the exclusive discount you can get on purchases at the Walmart store.
With the Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard®, you can receive 5% off your purchases made at Walmart.com, including online purchases with free shipping.
In addition, you can also receive 5% off purchases made at Walmart physical stores if you choose to pay with your card.
In addition, the Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard® also offers rewards on online and restaurant purchases.
You can receive 2% rewards on purchases made at restaurants as well as online purchases at Walmart.com, plus 1% rewards on all other purchases you make with your card.
Another important advantage in this Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard®review is the travel insurance benefit.
If you buy your airline tickets with your card, you can receive insurance benefits for travel accidents, travel delay, travel cancellation, and more.
Finally, the Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard® gives you access to exclusive benefits such as exclusive shopping events, hotel discounts, and car rentals.
All of which can help make your shopping even more rewarding and cost-effective.
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
When deciding to apply for a credit card, it’s important to consider the potential benefits and drawbacks it can offer.
For that reason, we’ve brought you the key pros and cons when purchasing the Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard®.
Check out the advantages and disadvantages below and find out if this card is for you.
Reasons you may want this card
- Earn cash back on all eligible purchases
- Save money on eligible purchases at Walmart
- No annual fee
- Insurance Protections
- Price protection
- Access to Capital One Mobile
Why maybe you wouldn’t choose this card
- Higher interest rates than other credit cards available in the market
- Initial credit limits may be low for some applicants
- Some people may prefer cards with more flexible or generous rewards programs
- Walmart Rewards Mastercard can only be used at locations that accept Mastercard, which can be limiting in some situations
- Some people may not like having a specific line of credit for a specific store rather than a more general and versatile credit card.
Inside the application process for the Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard®
Like the benefits offered by Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard® review? Don’t waste any more time and apply right now through our step-by-step guide with a simple and easy-to-follow process.
Be sure to take advantage of all the benefits this card has to offer
If you’re looking for a credit card with cash rewards, Walmart savings and no annual fee, the Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard® may be the right choice for you.
Visit the Capital One website today to learn more and sign up for this card with ease.
About the author / Marcos
A Guide on Frontier Airlines Flight Modification: Cancel or Change It!
Learn how to cancel or make a modification to your Frontier Airlines flight. Discover essential tips before booking your next trip.Keep Reading
Apply for the Chase Bank: outstanding bank accounts
Find out how Chase Bank apply has helped more than 50 million customers achieve their financial goals. See more here.Keep Reading
You may also like
Catch Every Swing: Watch MLB Games Online for Free!
Catch the excitement of MLB games online on your mobile device, and watch it absolutely free. Learn how in this post!Keep Reading
Chase Freedom Unlimited® review: Enjoy a lengthy 0% intro APR period
In this Chase Freedom Unlimited® review you are going to learn about this card's 1.5% cash back rewards and much more!Keep Reading